The following steps will give you a clear idea of the process, step-by-step.
- A return request has to be placed within 3 days from the date of delivery of the product, via email only.
- In case of international shipments return/refund/exchange is not applicable other than for damaged products, and the concern has to be reported within 3 days from the date of receipt of order.
- Once we receive the request, we shall send across an Email stating confirmation of the same and inquiring about your bank account details for refund purpose.
- Once we get the product in our warehouse send by you, it shall be put under quality testing.
- If the product qualifies required parameters, we shall send across another mail confirming the return and assuring refund.
- You are expected to receive the refund amount credited to your bank account within 5-7 business days.
- Exclusive Designer Sarees are ineligible for Return/Exchange/Refunds.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items/discounted items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Matra Chhaya, Mominpura, Maheshwar, madhyapradesh, 451224 maheshwar MP, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Matra Chhaya, Mominpura, Maheshwar, madhyapradesh, 451224 maheshwar MP, India
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Conditions Under Which Return Is Infeasible
There are certain circumstances under which Rehabar Handloom would not accept a return. The following are the parameters that have to be met for validating a return:
- The product must be unused.
- It must not have any stain, sweat or body odour on it.
- It must not be torn or damaged.
- The price tags and/or paper tags should be unaltered.
- The packaging and folding should be intact.
- The product must not be washed or dry cleaned.
- Please note, our Sarees are Handloom/Handwoven/Handcrafted, hence irregularities eg. in weave, color are usual, and will not be considered as defect/damage. Kindly reach out to our customer care team for any further information.
- Products purchased on any discount/offers/sale are INELIGIBLE for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Products that are made on “Pre-Order” basis are not eligible for any return/refunds/exchanges unless the product is damaged.
- Exchange/Return for Designer Sarees or Sarees worth more than ₹10,000.00 INR will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
- Order placed for Sarees' in exchange is ineligible for return/exchange/refund.
- No return shall be entertained if the product is purchased with customization (Fall & Pico and/or Running blouse stitched)
- Import duty or any taxes payable by customer only.